Saturday, July 11, 2009

McCauley Continues To Cash-In In Vegas


Former Pack star Ben McCauley continued to make his case for a spot on an NBA roster by putting up a solid performance for the second straight night. Ben is owning the post so far out in Vegas. Tonight in an 88-82 Laker victory over the Cavs, McCauley scored 10 points and ripped down 7 boards in 25 minutes of play. Ben couldn't miss tonight, going 5-6 from the field. Over the past two games Ben is shooting 68% from the field. Ben and the Lakers will be back in business on Monday night against the Clippers at 8:30pm.

comments

4 Responses to "McCauley Continues To Cash-In In Vegas"
  1. Anonymous said...
    July 11, 2009 at 10:49 PM

    what kind of competition has he faced in these games?

  2. redfred said...
    July 12, 2009 at 12:48 PM

    Um, good for Ben McCauley! On a personal level, that is.

    Don't mean to be a downer, I guess I should be happy, but seeing this sort of thing, taking place NOW, only raises more questions for me.

  3. redfred said...
    July 12, 2009 at 1:02 PM

    Reading articles about how former Wolfpack players are suddenly exhibiting the desire to excel in their new setting, is something that just raises more questions for me.

    I'm trying to carefully weigh my thoughts on this situation, and I've decided that I don't know exactly what to say here.

  4. redfred said...
    July 12, 2009 at 6:24 PM

    I tried, but I can't resist. I'm just wondering if anyone thinks like me in the fact that maybe, just maybe, that these last three players to graduate from NC State, might have been unknowingly getting better equipped and more prepared for their future shot at the NBA, then would have been the case otherwise? Say like, in the event that a coaching change had never occurred?

    You may disagree with my assessment on this, but I'm simply basing my thinking on an entire decade's worth of factual evidence.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates