Sunday, October 18, 2009

Johnny Thomas: Media Day Interview




JOHNNY THOMAS TALKS WITH WOLFPACKHOOPS

WPH: What’s different about this year’s team compared to last year?

JT: I think the way we started last year is totally different from the way we started this year. It’s more up-tempo than it was last year. We’re doing a ton of conditioning compared to last year. We did a lot of conditioning last year but this is jut more intense. I think coach Lowe wants to prepare us for the season and wants us to last longer in games. I think we’re going to be really good this year.

WPH: How have you developed as leader this year?

JT: I’ve kind of taken on the role. I talked to Courtney and Brandon and it was more so telling me what I needed to do to improve my skills, then to improve my leadership skills also. I feel like talking with some of the other guys and about certain situation and making sure they get to class on time and everything. It helped me develop as a leader.

WPH: How much does it mean to you to come into the season feeling 100%? And are you ready to show State fans and the ACC who Johnny Thomas is and what you can really do?

JT: Oh yeah, I feel like the State fans haven’t seen anything yet. They’ve seen me play and maybe got a little glimpse of it but that’s probably 5%, there’s like 95% more coming at them. I’m just ready to show them what I got.

comments

0 Responses to "Johnny Thomas: Media Day Interview"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates