Thursday, November 12, 2009

VIDEO: Ryan Harrow Makes It Official


comments

25 Responses to "VIDEO: Ryan Harrow Makes It Official"
  1. Slick said...
    November 12, 2009 at 12:57 AM

    Ryan is the man!

    I can't wait.

  2. WolfCop said...
    November 12, 2009 at 12:59 AM

    lol at my big mouth starting that chant

  3. NCStateGlory said...
    November 12, 2009 at 1:38 AM

    I mean through the whole wide world of recruiting if a big name recruit comes just to see another big name recruit SIGN LOI isn't a telling sign idk what is!!

    With that said who knows if CJL is gunna come to State, bc its looking like he going to take a page out of John Walls book and take his sweet sweet time.

    Great day for State Basketball, two great great players signing the future is bright. Its a Great few days for state fans as well. . . football team riding a 1 game win streak, basketball starts in a matter of days on top of today's happenings.

    To quote Family Guy: I feel right. . . I feel right.

    Go Pack.

  4. Anonymous said...
    November 12, 2009 at 2:15 AM

    I love this kid!!1!!!!

    JerseyWolf

  5. Anonymous said...
    November 12, 2009 at 4:27 AM

    What a fine young man and family. We are very grateful and proud to have the Ryan and the Harrow family running with the pack!

  6. Anonymous said...
    November 12, 2009 at 5:35 AM

    LOL at WolfCop, I was wondering who was that sounding corny! The guy at the table beside me looked at me and we started to laugh when the chant started because we said the fans are forgetting this is Sammy's not Reynolds!!!

    But this was an exciting day for a beautiful family and NC State.

  7. Anonymous said...
    November 12, 2009 at 7:56 AM

    Good Morning Wolfpack Family, This is Ryan's Mom.

    If you were at Sammy's yesterday for Ryan's signing I am sure you noticed I don't do much talking. I leave that to my son-in-law and Ryan's dad. I was so overwhelmed with pride & love for my son's accomplishments that I really could not put into words my what I was feeling at that moment. However, today I would like to thank every fan that came out in the stormy weather and even the fans that were unable to come, yet always kept my son going with kind words and encouragement through the two years of his recruitment with NCSU. So, as a Wolfpack Mom I appauld the fans! You are amazing!We cannot wait to be with you next year!

  8. Anonymous said...
    November 12, 2009 at 8:16 AM

    To Ryan's Mom - Thank you for your words, and thank you for raising such a great kid! I was born right down the street from NC State, and I've been a fan all my life. I can honestly tell you I've never been as excited about a recruit as I am about Ryan, and of course Lorenzo. We've had some great guard tandems in the past in Coach Lowe and Whittenburg, Fire and Ice (Corchiani and Monroe)... and I may be getting ahead of myself, but I sincerely think (and hope) that Scrap and Zo will be the best guard tandem this University has ever seen. I can hardly wait to see them cutting down the nets! Thank you again, and I look forward to seeing your beautiful smile when they pan to you in the stands for the next four years!

  9. Anonymous said...
    November 12, 2009 at 8:38 AM

    What an awesome family and support system Ryan has. Just a testament of the kind of young man Ryan is. I'm so excited to have him, Lorenzo, Luke and hopefully CJ. Who is the adorable little girl standing beside Ryan?

  10. Anonymous said...
    November 12, 2009 at 8:57 AM

    I was not able to attend the signing yesterday but the future is certainly looking brighter now! It's nice to have players of Ryan's caliber coming because they want to play for State and want to get the program back where it should be. Welcome to the pack!

  11. WolfCop said...
    November 12, 2009 at 9:02 AM

    Sorry you didn't like the chant Anon, but it was for Ryan not you. He and his family seemed to like it.

  12. WolfCop said...
    November 12, 2009 at 9:11 AM

    Mrs. Harrow,

    Thank you for your kind words and thanks for coming yesterday. It was a pleasure to meet you and Mr. Harrow and your whole family. You have obviously done a fine job of raising your children the right way. Lucky for us we get to benefit from it with Ryan the next few years. We look forward to seeing you at games!

  13. Wolfpack Hoops said...
    November 12, 2009 at 9:15 AM

    Don't worry WolfCop...I liked the chant.

  14. KChill said...
    November 12, 2009 at 9:36 AM

    If we play fast ball, they will ALL sign...RUN SID RUN!!!

  15. KChill said...
    November 12, 2009 at 9:39 AM

    I loved the chant. This was not a "wine and cheese" signing, that's for sure!!! Nothing wrong with that.

  16. WolfCop said...
    November 12, 2009 at 9:47 AM

    Thanks WPH and KChill

  17. Pack Leader said...
    November 12, 2009 at 10:07 AM

    I dig the chant WolfCop!!! Ive heard state fans chant NC STATE 3 miles away from a stadium in jacksonville Fl after a bowl game so theres been much worse...

    Im so impressed with his family, the people who he surrounds himself with, and the general character this young man has. Maybe hes like this because he was told he wouldnt be the next MJ as a kid, like some players (No names mentioned). Like he said now everyone is calling him wanting him to attend their school but there was 1 coach who believed in him as a very raw talented young man... Sidney Lowe. Enough credit does not go to him for finding talent, convincing him that NC State can be his home, and then building talent around him.

    Keep the chant going all the way til tip off next year!!!!

    Sincerely,
    PL- 5'8" but I can be 6'8" if you need me to be.

  18. MRCPack17 said...
    November 12, 2009 at 10:26 AM

    This kid is awesome. I'm giddy. Thoughts of basketball greatness have consumed lately and I can only attribute it to Ryan and Zo. But Ryan's work in recruiting some of these other kids is remarkable and his success in doing so speaks to his brilliant character. It makes me want to do good things. I might ride a bike today, or give a homeless man a pre-paid visa card, or help an old lady cross the street. Better days are ahead.

  19. Unknown said...
    November 12, 2009 at 10:48 AM

    WPH,

    kinda unrelated, but any word on Howell maybe playing a little tonite?

  20. WolfCop said...
    November 12, 2009 at 11:06 AM

    PL, thanks. I too remember the Gator Bowl and all the excitement of that trip. A sea of red it was!

    I know what you are saying about the people around Ryan. I told my wife yesterday that I was not surprised that Ryan went around the room and shook everyone's hand. I expected him to do that. That is the kind of young man we are getting. Not only will he be a great player; he will be a great ambassador of our program.

  21. ppack3 said...
    November 12, 2009 at 12:08 PM

    First of all, WolfCop...The chant was awesome! Good Job! Though, you're right, you started it off with a bang! Everyone had no choice but to get to chantin' after that intro! Classic.

    Next, I want to thank Ryan and his whole family for making the trip to Raleigh. They certainly didn't HAVE to do that for this signing. But, I think that it was well worth it, for them and for the fans! Also, a BIG thank you goes out to WPH's! For those of us who could only be there in spirit, we are able to feel as if we were there through your hard work. Thank you.

    Finally, I just want to say that I saw the worth in being a Wolfpack fan today. There have been tough times in Raleigh. But, one thing that Ryan will find out about Wolfpack Nation is that we appreciate our school, our players, our tradition and we never waiver. As Ryan's Father took the microphone, a lump formed in my throat. The appreciation and pride that shown through that man was evident for all to see. Mrs. Harrow, I wouldn't have been able to talk either. What a proud papa. That was a great moment.

    There were so many great moments in this event, though. From the mention of CJ, and the quick witted response from Ryan that, "I know he's gonna make the right decision...I just don't know what he's waiting for..." The support that Pack Fans showed yesterday is something that you just don't see at other schools.

    So, CJ, after yesterday, so you want to be the man, or go to a University where you are just another recruit? We're hungry. Won't you come eat with us?

  22. WolfCop said...
    November 12, 2009 at 12:32 PM

    Thanks PPack, and your comments about Ryan remind me of Julius. Ryan is kind of like a shorter version of the Jules. Too bad they did not come through at the same time. They would have loved each other!

  23. Wolfpack Hoops said...
    November 12, 2009 at 12:54 PM

    Spierce,
    As far as we've heard, Howell will miss the first few games. It's doubtful that he'll see any time tonight, even if he is dressed out.

  24. Anonymous said...
    November 12, 2009 at 9:14 PM

    Dear Ryan
    We are so proud of your great accomplisment. This is a truly a moment of unforgetable Joy. I know your Angels from above can't stop spreading their wings. Yes NC please get ready, because Ryan is
    Official. Love You.
    See You on Thanksgiving
    New York Family

  25. redfred said...
    November 12, 2009 at 10:31 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates